3.17.2011

Opening Night

What an amazing night!  The "Variations Student Show" Opening Reception was a massive success!  The support was so appreciated and encouraging! I feel so blessed to be part of such a talented community of artists, the exhibition truly reflects this!  To top things off, my proposal to travel to Italy and paint was accepted, and I received a scholarship to do so! I am beyond thrilled and so thankful for this amazing opportunity!

Here are a few pictures (that didn't turn out completely blurry) from the Opening tonight!

Remember: the show is still up til April 10
at the Red Deer Museum and Art Gallery
So come down and check it out!



2 comments:

  1. Kara showed me your site. I am so proud of you!!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thankyou!! you can follow the blog then and see all the stuff im doing:)

    ReplyDelete