6.11.2011

- Spring Showers and Flowers.. Captured Beauty -

I have had the privilege of working outside everyday this spring.  This, of course, all being part of working at a greenhouse.  It has been very refreshing and uplifting.  Whether rain or shine, I love being in the open air... it literally just makes you feel healthy and alive.  I've been going through some things, but I realize I still have to enjoy all the wonders around me, the small things, and find happiness in those inspiring moments.  So this week I hauled my camera around and took some shots of the beauty I've been seeing and working with everyday. These are the plants I daily nurture and care for.  I have found it so exciting and new to be memorizing plant names and types, learning to grow them, watering them.. a lot, and mostly to just be watching them grow.  It's surprisingly rewarding.  And as you look at these pictures, I hope you can enjoy  all the bright and brilliant colors that I have fallen in love with, and all the artistic shapes/designs these flowers behold. 
It's all magic.
These images have also inspired me for a few paintings to hopefully come this summer... so much to look forward too!


All images in this post are my own photographs and property of
 Florence in Gold Studios.
Now, be excited for this season.










No comments:

Post a Comment